- When did National Vision open its first location?
- The Company’s first location was opened within a Wal-Mart store in 1990.
- Where is National Vision corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters address is 2435 Commerce Avenue, Building 2200, Duluth, Georgia 30096.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- The Company is incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- When was National Vision’s initial public offering?
- Our shares began trading publicly on October 26, 2017
- What is National Vision’s stock symbol and where do shares of its common stock trade?
- National Vision trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “EYE.”
- Who is National Vision’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is Computershare. You can contact Computershare as follows:
Investor Centre website
www.computershare.com/investor Telephone inquiries
877-373-6374 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
781-575-3100 (non-US) Written requests
PO Box 505000
Louisville KY 40233-5000 By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville KY 40202 Email
firstname.lastname@example.org Shareholder Online Inquiries
- How do I receive financial information on the Company?
- Click on the SEC-filings link located in the investor relations section of the company’s website or visit www.sec.gov
- How do I go about buying shares of National Vision stock?
- Contact a registered broker to purchase shares of National Vision.
- What is the Company’s fiscal year?
- We operate on a retail fiscal calendar to which our fiscal year consists of 52 or 53 weeks, ending on the Saturday closest to December 31.
- What is the name of the Company’s auditor?
- Our auditor is Deloitte & Touche.
- How can I obtain further information or materials on National Vision?
- For additional questions or requests, please click here to contact Investor Relations.